Jason Kemp's Advanced Driver Training
need a licence?
call us: 0411 221 010



I want to get my HR class licence. Do you provide training for that?

Yes. Jason Kemp's Advanced Driver Training is available 7 days a week, providing training for all licence classes. This includes C-class (car) licences, LR (Light Rigid), MR (Medium Rigid), HR (Heavy Rigid), HC (Heavy Combination) and MC (Multi Combination) licences.

I'm considering a career change to the transport industry. What courses should I do?

Firstly, you will need to have the appropriate licence. Secondly, depending on the type of transport work you want to do, it may be of benefit to do load restraint training. We also specialise in courses that cover the correct operation of heavy vehicles with Road Ranger gearboxes.

Do I need to have my own truck?
No, that's not necessary. We have a fleet of modern trucks, trailers and equipment that we use for driving instruction courses. However, if you would feel more comfortable practicing in your own vehicle, we are okay with that (providing it is roadworthy and suitable for the licence class you plan to test for).

I run my own business and have corporate cars on the road every day. I would like to arrange driver training for my staff. Is this something your business provides?

That's great to hear! It is highly recommended that businesses with staff on the road regularly take the initiative to provide training or refresher courses. At Jason Kemp's Advanced Driver Training, we provide corporate training sessions and defensive driving courses. Simply call us to discuss a time that best works for you.